Random good picture Not show
1. A badly-balanced packet of tapioca crashed from shelf to floor and burst open like a ripe seed-pod.
2. On the shelves behind were stringed instruments made from wood, leather, and large, hollowed-out seed-pods.
3. The lotus seeds were wraped in the lotus seedpod , which looked very cute.
4. CPD of Russian wormwood at bud ( 76.13 % ), seedpod ( 67.04 % ) were higher than that in other stages.
5. OBJECTIVE To investigate the inhibitory effect of proanthocyanidins from Lotus Seedpod (LSPC) on B16 melanoma in vitro.
More similar words: deed poll, bedpost, mashed potato, baked potato, registered post, evoked potential, reversed polarity, cross-linked polymer, A watched pot never boils, seeded player, hypodermic needle, tadpole, end point, endpoint, midpoint, pod, wind power, standpoint, world power, podgy, spode, bipod, podia, theropod, podded, tripod, Podunk, podium, spit and polish, podiatry.