Random good picture Not show
1. I am negotiating with financiers to raise seed capital for my latest venture.
2. Provide seed capital and angel resources.
3. First stage: the stage of accumulating seed capital.
4. Financial Services: Direct Seed Capital Investment, Acquiring Start - up and Growth Capital Investment.
4. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
5. At Infonautics back in 1991, we raised seed capital to conduct market research – we spent about $150K in surveys, focus groups and secondary research to validate our market.
6. The seed capital for China International Capital Corporation (CICC), which dominates domestic underwriting activity, was provided by Morgan Stanley back in 1995.
7. The company was originally styled Information Workbench and Sippl provided the seed capital.
8. Investment for the year a record ￡28 million of which approximately a third was in seed capital for digital projects?
9. Typically, those who demand a bigger piece of the pie are the inventor/founders who put up more seed capital, and serial entrepreneurs who bring a track record.
10. The boss of 500 Start-ups, a fund that provides seed capital to entrepreneurs, Mr McClure had the shirt designed to ridicule an accusation that he and several other financiers have been colluding.
11. For the first time since 2000, internet and technology entrepreneurs can raise seed capital with little more than a half-formed idea and a dozen PowerPoint slides.
12. Montreal boasts several programs to support entrepreneurship, including Flow Ventures, a tech startup accelerator that provides seed capital and hands-on operational support to early-stage ventures.
13. Former Bear Stearns executive Frederic Marino started an $800 million hedge fund with seed capital from Qaddafi's government.
14. Virtually every new company complains about the difficulty of raising seed capital.
15. Under the scheme, between $75bn and $100bn of public money will serve as seed capital.
More similar words: capital, capitalism, capitalist, capitalize, human capital, capital gains, capital offense, working capital, venture capital, state capitalism, investment capital, venture capitalist, capital punishment, industrial capitalism, capita, per capita, decapitate, per capita income, peaked cap, capitol, capitulate, capitulation, recapitulate, recapitulation, hospital, hospitality, hospitalization, escapism, capillary, epitaph.