Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Move out of the way, please: I can't see through you!
2. We can see through all that bull.
3. I can see through your little game .
4. She failed to see through his deception.
5. We couldn't see through the mist.
6. He's a poor liar; anyone can see through him.
7. It was difficult to see through the grimy windows of the cafe.
8. He tittered nervously as he tried to see through the glare of the flames.
9. How it rained in Arbroath; trying to see through curtains of falling water makes a nonsense of note-taking.
10. I just thought something that was see through maybe on that wall would.
11. We see through the stained glass a figure coming towards us.
12. The watching team could see through the windows that the interior of the chamber quickly filled with smoke.
13. Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a lot. Groucho Marx
14. You needed to use imagination to see through it to the ground below.
15. People across the river can not see through the shrubbery, which stands in dense clusters, taller than a man.
16. Life is the movie you see through your own eyes. It makes little difference what's happening out there. It's how you take it that counts. Denis Waitley
17. He can see through the window that the delegation members have gathered at two round tables.
18. Who gave me love placid who accompany me to see through the fleeting landscape.
19. I could never lie to her because I know she'd see through me straight away.
20. Please clean the windows as they are too dirty to see through.
21. This second metal was very strange as we could see through it to some mysterious writing and pictures.
22. Snow was coming down so thickly I could barely see through the window.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. If I ring and invent some excuse she knows me too well not to see through it.
24. He should take his own route in his own time and avoid the tendency to see through others' eyes.
25. Analysis Have each group use two different jars and draw what they see through the lenses as accurately as possible.
26. The plebeians are a bit thick, as they didn't see through Caesar.
27. Open steel mesh on the walkway decking allows visitors to see through to the supporting trusses and forest floor below.
28. But, in an uncanny moment of premonition, I am able to see through the mists of time to Judgement Day.
29. Out goes the stereotype of the egghead with staring eyes trying to see through bottle-end glasses.
30. Who were the newer artists who you wanted to see through?
More similar words: come through, glance through, through, go through, throughout, through to, get through, all through, run through, cut through, fall through, put through, look through, pull through, pass through, break through, breakthrough, carry through, follow through, rough, roughly, drought, borough, brought, forethought, thorough, thoroughly, at the thought of, seethe, see that.