Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. They use opium as a sedative, rather than as a narcotic.
2. It's safe to take a mild sedative.
3. Amber bath oil has a sedative effect.
4. The patient is sedated with intravenous use of sedative drugs.
5. The doctor gave her a mild sedative to help her sleep.
6. After taking a sedative she was able to get to sleep.
7. The patient was taking a widely prescribed sedative.
8. The sedative makes people very somnolent.
9. The effects of the sedative have gone off.
10. He was offered a sedative for this test[sentencedict.com/sedative.html], too.
11. Antidepressants Antidepressants with sedative effects are usually recommended when insomnia is associated with a depressive disorder.
12. With the sedative, Marek drifted into sleep but he did not wake up.
13. However, a small dose of a short-acting sedative at bedtime for sleeping is often helpful. 4.
14. Treatment with sedative antihistamines was continued throughout the study if they were in use on entry.
15. In high amounts hops are such a potent sedative that Clement, working as an herbalist,(sentencedict.com) offers them to dental patients.
16. The sedative effects of alcohol cause the throat muscle to relax too much and also interfere with the involuntary awakening mechanisms.
17. It has an initial sedative effect that leads to more rapid sleep onset.
18. Its sedative effects were valued, but sometimes progressed to pathological depression with suicidal tendencies, so its use was limited.
19. Ben Barka was then tied to a chair and injected with a sedative.
20. Valerian root has been used for centuries as a mild sedative.
21. Passion flower is employed around the world as a mild sedative that reduces nervous tension and anxiety.
22. A lot of mineralization is needed to create a sedative effect, calm the nerves and promote sound sleep.
23. Our vet came out early that morning with some sedative, but we needn't have bothered.
24. The news was good: minor cuts, nothing deep, anti-tetanus injections just in case, mild sedative for shock.
25. The judge also ruled that medical staff could administer a painkilling sedative to assist him in the process.
26. Problems with diamorphine include vomiting, bradycardia, and hypotension, but in small doses diamorphine is better than any sedative.
27. The procedure was on an outpatient basis without administration of analgesic or sedative medication.
28. Doctors, the suit claims, also supervise attachment of a heart monitor and might give the condemned inmate a sedative.
29. This annoyed the surgeon, who began to cut before the local or the sedative had taken effect.
30. A colorless liquid polymer, C 6 H 12 O 3, of acetaldehyde, used as a solvent and a sedative.
More similar words: sedate, sedated, predation, native, negative, creative, putative, relative, superlative, imperative, native land, palliative, lucrative, narrative, talkative, evocative, tentative, vegetative, initiative, commutative, creatively, relatively, pejorative, indicative, innovative, cumulative, cooperative, figurative, decorative, negatively.