Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The bank's much-vaunted security system failed completely.
2. With technical details of the security system already circulating on the Internet, instructions for cracking it will almost certainly make their way into the computer underground.
3. The anomaly of the social security system is that you sometimes have more money without a job.
4. The social security system has been accused of producing a culture of dependency.
5. The security system will be reviewed after a three-month trial period .
6. The manifesto promised reform of the social security system.
7. Each of the homes has a security system and is wired for cable television.
8. Swollen egos battled meaninglessly with a security system which did its level best, but the organisational problems were almost overwhelming.
9. The Social Security system is both part of the cause and part of the effect of what is happening to the family.
10. The Social Security system needs to be rationalized.
11. The notion that the Social Security system is facing a severe crisis is a vast and cynical overstatement.
12. Hackers broke into the Pentagon's security system last night.
13. Nor is the present social security system in much better shape.
14. It was a simple social security system.
15. A new security system was installed. In addition,[sentencedict.com/security system.html] extra guards were hired.
16. Second, other parts of the social security system actively discriminate against the unemployed.
17. Every time I went through an airport security system it was me they took apart.
18. After that the two alliances might be subsumed into a new European security system.
19. The government invited tenders for a project to computerise the social security system.
20. The government invited tenders for a project to computerize the social security system.
21. It is hard to understand the complex workings of the social security system.
22. Their talk ran upon the problems of social welfare and social security system.
23. Two retiring Republican senators warned their fellow lawmakers Tuesday that they need to fix the Social Security system before it goes broke.
24. The away mode, as it adjusts the lights and temperature, also activates the security system.
25. The incomes thought to be needed exceeded the amounts available under the social security system by 61 percent.
26. Third, the major impact of disability on older people must be recognised within the social security system.
27. It is especially easy for employees to breach a security system.
28. This can be seen as one example of a greater reliance on means tests throughout the whole of the social security system.
29. The wireless remote receiver also can be connected to your home security system to alert the police.
30. I believed that we should assess the future cost of the whole social security system, and make any necessary changes now.
More similar words: seniority system, urinary system, security, insecurity, security guard, public security, social security, security deposit, homeland security, security council, security exchange, security of tenure, security measures, social security act, social security tax, collective security, social security number, subway system, buddy system, binary system, railway system, national security council, monetary system, factory system, unitary system, securities, social security administration, maturity stage, circulatory system, respiratory system.