Random good picture Not show
1. Short-term securities can also be held as part of an investment portfolio.
2. He was compelled to liquidate his securities.
3. Its shares are traded on the Unlisted Securities Market.
4. The declining securities market yesterday bottomed out and began to rise.
5. Her money is tied up in securities and is not available to her at present.
6. The Securities Commission chastised the firm but imposed no fine.
7. When Mr. Green mentioned government securities, they came alive.
8. Analysts photocopied, proofread, and assembled breathtakingly dull securities documents for ninety and more hours a week.
9. She was whining to him about how Eyas Securities had played this awful trick on her, how embarrassing it all was.
10. Noninterest revenue, led by securities trading and credit card fees, rose to $ 958 million from $ 815 million.
11. A portfolio of more volatile securities is more likely to generate capital losses than a portfolio composed of less volatile securities.
12. Some New York securities traders blamed the survey, released Tuesday, for the afternoon decline of stock and bond markets.
13. The securities industry has made no attempt to adapt to the changing workplace environment, diversity or civility.
14. This practice involves fund managers switching securities between accounts to shield favoured clients from losses to the detriment of others.
15. Their finance ministry is still trying to put a lid on the long-simmering securities scandal.
16. Some investment advisers said, though,[sentencedict.com] that the tax treatment and other features of the securities will limit their appeal.
17. The Company's financial position at March 31 includes $ 834.9 million of cash, cash equivalents and securities available for sale.
18. The major determinant of L 2 is expectations of changes in the earning potential of securities and other assets.
19. To take advantage of the high rate of return on securities, people buy them now instead of holding on to their money.
20. The money that customers owe Sears. once Wall Street figured out how to package such securities, imaginations went wild.
21. He remembered the way the old boss, Bill Simon, had treated the first mortgage securities.
22. Issuers are able to deduct the interest they pay on TOPrs and similar securities because they are debt.
23. A high degree of safety implies that there is a negligible risk of default of the securities purchased.
24. A cool economy keeps inflation from eating into the value of fixed-income securities.
25. Call loans are used by banks to adjust rates and by investment dealers to purchase securities.
26. He had pleaded guilty in 1987 to tax evasion and the violation of securities laws.
27. After the registration statements are effective,[Sentence dictionary] Maxxam said it will be able to initiate securities offerings.
28. It buys loans either to hold in its portfolio or to repackage as mortgage-backed securities.
29. The central bank also loosened its own lending of securities, pouring millions of dollars into Wall Street.
30. Friday, January 5, 1996 Closedend funds sell a limited number of shares and invest the proceeds in securities.
More similar words: security, insecurity, collective security, national security council, social security administration, authorities, secure, amenities, insecure, facilities, liabilities, obscurity, duties, properties, recur, secular, persecute, curio, prosecute, sinecure, centuries-old, secularism, prosecutor, persecution, curious, precursor, recurrent, consecutive, prosecution, recurrence.