Random good picture Not show
1. The project is a joint venture between the public and private sectors.
2. It is essential that the public sector orientates itself more towards the consumer.
3. The idea is to divide up the country into four sectors.
4. Berlin was divided into four sectors after the war.
5. The government is prioritising the service sector, rather than investing in industry and production.
6. In the financial sector, banks and insurance companies have both lost a lot of money.
7. The enemy have attacked the British sector.
8. The survey covers a wide range of industry sectors.
9. Many scientists working for the government have left for greener pastures in the private sector.
10. Policemen, bankers and butchers are all lumped together in the service sector.
11. Its recommendations are based on detailed comparisons between the public and private sectors.
12. The term 'business' is here interpreted broadly to include all types of organization in the public and private sectors.
13. The company believes there is scope for expansion in this sector.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
14. The sector dam broke and its water drowned the entire valley.
15. Much of the workforce in the banking sector is/are affected by the new legislation.
16. The two sectors combined under the umbrella of the Scottish Council.
17. The latest figures show a clear growth trend in the service sector.
18. The government continued to believe it should give free rein to the private sector in transport.
19. She's earning a reasonable wage, but nothing to what she could if she was in the private sector.
20. Local communities have been neglected in favour of private sector interests.
21. And put forward the sectoring of fragmentation.
22. Sectoring became visible after subculturing for 5-6 generations, more frequently with 13S8.
23. Out of all the recordable DVD formats, the DVD-RAM has the highest data security as it possesses an engraved sectoring and an elaborate fault management, like hard discs.
More similar words: vectoring, sectorial, factoring, sector, bisector, acusector, factor in, vectorial, object-oriented programming, public sector, private sector, directorial, economic sector, business sector, refuse collector, the private sector, industrial sector, government sector, angina pectoris, contradictoriness, storing, motoring, victorian architecture, monitoring, string section, restoring force, managing director, monitoring system, vasectomy, victoria.