Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Meanwhile, it should try to avoid sectionalism , geographical and ethnical discriminations and commit in being the driving fuel of economic and social development.
2. Sectionalism has seriously affected the unity of the party.
3. How does the sectionalism of audience in the leading AN A league match incline to?
4. Moral existence and knowledge existence under the social sectionalism cannot explain the teachers' subject existence while life existence is the base of teachers' subject existence.
5. The teacher should follow scientific and objective principle when teaching a local curriculum, and so can avoid sectionalism.
6. We had to struggle with the old enemies of peace -? business and financial monopoly, speculation, reckless banking, class antagonism, sectionalism, war profiteering.
7. Chinese ancient law in not alike western law, it had the trend towards emphasized the spirit of rites and family sectionalism.
8. Lobbying efforts over the next several years failed due to growing sectionalism in Congress, but the idea remained a potent one.
9. The author finally put forward several suggestions to the Chinese government in dealing with the bilateral relations concerning American sectionalism.
More similar words: rationalism, nationalism, constitutionalism, regionalism, nationalist, affectional, ultranationalist, section, vivisection, nationalization, functional, rationalize, nationalize, nationality, instructional, affectionate, protectionism, affectionately, in all directions, conventionalized, visual inspection, national security council, additional investment, journalism, proportional representation, multinational corporation, constitutional convention, national, rational, emotional.