Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Candidates need a proposer and seconder whose names are kept secret.
2. Ken was ably assisted by seconder Royal Robbins, who has probably drilled more bolts than anyone else.
3. The names of the proposer and seconder will not be published and will remain confidential to the scrutineers.
4. The seconder, who helped push the resolution through, was the mayor of London, Adam Beck.Sentencedict
5. There is no seconder for the motion so it is not put to the vote.
6. The proposer and seconder must be ordinary life member of the Maha Bodhi School Alumni.
7. The proposer, seconder and candidates must not be disqualified at the date of nomination.
8. When obtaining signatures to the nomination paper the candidate must obtain the signatures of the proposer and seconder first. 4.
9. A nomination is made on a prescribed nomination form, signed by the candidate, proposer and seconder.
10. Elections Only corporate members may participate in elections, either as candidate, proposer, seconder or voter.
11. Mr. Brown had been proposed by Mr. Jones, and Miss Smith was his seconder.
12. The motion can not be put, because the proposer can not find a seconder for it.
More similar words: second, secondly, secondhand, second hand, secondary, second-hand, second base, second wind, second-rate, second half, second gear, second best, second mate, secondment, second-best, split second, split-second, second self, second to none, picosecond, nanosecond, microsecond, millisecond, second class, second coming, second person, second sight, bits per second, second world, second-class.