Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The theatre has a seating capacity of 2 000.
2. The room had a seating capacity of over 200.
3. Each stadium had a seating capacity of about 50,000.
4. The seating capacity of this new theatre is 2000.
5. The theater has a seating capacity of 800.
6. The theatre has a seating capacity of seven hundred.
7. They expanded the seating capacity of the auditorium from 1500 to 2000 people.
8. The seating capacity of this hall is 300.
9. Seating capacity is limited to 150 attendees, and registration for the symposium will open in August.
10. The big banquet hall has a seating capacity of 200 people.
11. This carriage has a seating capacity of 120 people.
12. The auditorium has a seating capacity of 800.
13. The library has a seating capacity of 2, 567.
14. Due seating capacity, please return the completed registration form.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. This room has a seating capacity of 100 people.
16. The seating capacity of each carriage is 60.
17. The seating capacity of this theatre is 500.
More similar words: carrying capacity, incapacitating, capacity planning, capacity, incapacity, load capacity, overcapacity, cubic capacity, vital capacity, mental capacity, capacity factor, memory capacity, at full capacity, channel capacity, incapacitation, productive capacity, capacitor, operating capital, incapacitate, capacitance, rapacity, incapacitated, capacious, racing car, bathing cap, seating, opacity, swimming cap, thinking cap, heating curve.