Random good picture Not show
1. The stadium has a seating capacity of 50 000.
2. The theatre has a seating capacity of 2 000.
3. The room had seating capacity for about 80.
4. The room had a seating capacity of over 200.
5. Each stadium had a seating capacity of about 50,000.
6. The hall has a seating capacity of 650.
7. The seating capacity of this new theatre is 2000.
8. It had a total seating capacity of 378.
9. However, the field will again be widened and seating capacity adjusted to 54, 000 for the championship match.
10. The scheme will nearly double the seating capacity of the stadium, creating an additional 7,650 seats.
11. With a seating capacity of 115, 000, it will be the largest stadium in Olympic history.
12. The room had seating capacity for about eighty and Mark saw that it was about half full.
13. The theater had a seating capacity of 1,400 people.
14. The seating capacity is in excess of 1000 and was full for the opening ceremony.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. The theater has a seating capacity of 800.
16. The theatre has a seating capacity of seven hundred.
17. They expanded the seating capacity of the auditorium from 1500 to 2000 people.
18. The seating capacity of this hall is 300.
19. Seating capacity is limited to 150 attendees, and registration for the symposium will open in August.
20. The seating capacity of this little theatre is just 700, and many parents of the children at the school will no doubt wish to attend, so tickets will be very limited.
21. The big banquet hall has a seating capacity of 200 people.
22. This carriage has a seating capacity of 120 people.
23. The auditorium has a seating capacity of 800.
24. The library has a seating capacity of 2, 567.
25. Due seating capacity, please return the completed registration form.
26. This room has a seating capacity of 100 people.
27. The seating capacity of each carriage is 60.
28. The seating capacity of this theatre is 500.
29. It is also available for conferences and other presentations requiring a seating capacity of up to 600.
30. They had front exits and were of slightly lower seating capacity than the E/1s.
More similar words: carrying capacity, incapacitating, capacity planning, capacity, incapacity, load capacity, overcapacity, cubic capacity, vital capacity, mental capacity, capacity factor, memory capacity, at full capacity, channel capacity, incapacitation, productive capacity, capacitor, operating capital, incapacitate, capacitance, rapacity, incapacitated, capacious, racing car, bathing cap, seating, opacity, swimming cap, thinking cap, heating curve.