Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Troops sealed off the surrounding area .
(2) The amphitheater was a sealed off round structure . Swordplay, wresting, gladiatoral and other contests were held there.
(3) Following a bomb warning, police have sealed off the whole area.
(4) Police sealed off all the exits from the building.
(5) Police have sealed off infected areas of the country.
(6) The nuclear plant would be effectively sealed off from the world.
(7) Troops sealed off the site following a bomb alert.
(8) Police and troops sealed off the area after the attack.
(9) A heavily armed guard of police have sealed off the city centre.
(10) The areas are sealed off and ringed by troops.
(11) The road will remain sealed off until the police have completed their investigations.
(12) Once inside[Sentencedict], buildings are environmentally sealed off from our much-touted mild climate.
(13) Windows are usually sealed off.
(14) Read in studio A city centre is still sealed off following a security alert earlier this afternoon.
(15) Soon afterwards the embassy in Prague was sealed off unilaterally by Czechoslovak police.
(16) A country lane surrounding the house was sealed off and police from throughout the county were called to the scene.
(17) The police had sealed off only part of the city centre while the bomb squad investigated.
(18) The plant will be effectively sealed off from the world apart from periodic inspection and monitoring visits by skilled staff.
(19) A large part of the area was sealed off following the arrests as police carried out a fingertip search for bullets.
(20) The whole eastern end was sealed off.
(21) Fearing revenge attacks, the government has sealed off the borders.
(22) The turbine is sealed off behind a tasteful stained wood casing with leaded windows lit from behind.
(23) Two more bombs have been discovered since the police sealed off the area.
(24) Leanne was still in the house. Armed police were immediately drafted into the area, which was sealed off.
(25) This includes a custody area allowing police vans to off-load prisoners in an area sealed off by double doors.
(26) Murder squad detectives, led by Detective Superintendent Stan Fletcher, sealed off the area while forensic tests were carried out.
(27) I think we need to be theoretically and politically clear that no single culture is hermetically sealed off from others.
(28) We know for a fact that the area was sealed off and that army and rescue services were called to the scene.
(29) Armed police were immediately drafted into the area, which was sealed off.
(30) The railway station was evacuated and busy commuter roads sealed off.
More similar words: sealed, scale down, sea level, healed, revealed, unhealed, congealed, concealed, teed off, tired of, pissed off, in need of, browned off, cheesed off, be tired of, deed of gift, bed of roses, a bed of roses, be ashamed of, be composed of, deed of trust, speed of light, be convinced of, seal, doled out, reseal, unseal, seal off, sea lane, sealant.