Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Why then did they seal off an area of Tottenham more than one mile across?
2. He ordered the water district Tuesday to seal off the wells.
3. They include: Seal off all exits, flood house with a foot of water every hour.
4. They agreed that they must seal off this inner courtyard and all within it, and sift through the trapped folk.
5. Reconstruction of such defects should seal off the cranial cavity from the upper respiratory tract and provide structural support.
6. Improved injector nozzles seal off better to keep the process leak - free and the molding operation dry.
7. The government Thursday ordered soldiers to seal off the area to pressure the protest to end.
8. The main function of Linclion pump is to seal off the lubricator .
9. The enemy made a desperate attempt to seal off the gap through which we had burst.
10. The city should seal off those tunnels.
11. Seal off the city from all outside contact to stop the spread of the plague.
12. Large numbers of soldiers and police were brought in to seal off the entire area.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. Desperate, the local villagers turned to a folk magic practioner who instructed them to seal off the tunnel with large boulders and never open the mine again.
14. All input ports on the manifold have internal check valves to seal off the input signal(s) if a transducer is removed from the manifold.
15. First, remote-controlled robot submarines have been deployed to try to seal off the oil well altogether by activating a massive device called a blowout preventer.
More similar words: a good deal of, aloft, be critical of, capital offense, seal, zealot, deal out, reseal, sealed, jealous, zealotry, be along, zealous, sealing, sea lion, come along, jealousy, like a log, sea level, genealogy, zealously, move along, jealously, take a look, have a look, leave alone, survival of the fittest, steal a look, genealogist, overzealous.