Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We were wet with the sea spray.
2. Sea spray and rain dampened them instantly.
3. The sea spray stings all their cuts and bruises.
4. Some aerosols occur naturally like sea spray and volcanic emissions, but NASA estimates ten percent of the total aerosols in the atmosphere are caused by people.
5. Inspired by the sea spray, different materials are used to create the texture of spindrift.
6. It was freezing in the boat. Icy sea spray and rain crept down their necks and a chilly wind whipped their faces.
7. In addition, in suitable weather conditions, icing of sea spray causes hazards to the ship that can not be ignored, or even leads the ship to capsize.
8. Take the lower deck and feel the sea spray on your face while picturing James Bond classic "The Man with the Golden Gun", which used the harbor as a backdrop.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. Other research shows that the effects of sea spray on the air –sea exchange may also be important.
10. After sea spray, the largest global source of chlorides is coal burning, with biomass burning not far behind.
11. Sea spray – and, therefore, sea air – is full of negative hydrogen ions, charged particles that neutralise damaging free radicals (positive ions) and improve our ability to absorb oxygen.
12. The extreme high winds, intense rainfall, large ocean waves, and copious sea spray in hurricanes push the surface-exchange parameters for temperature, water vapor, and momentum into untested regimes.
13. This paper briefly summaries the studies on the role of ocean whitecap, sea spray and bubble in sea-air exchange process, and the development of research in the scope abroad.
14. A short exposure time allowed a little movement while retaining detail of the sea spray.
15. Using a computer model and two decades worth of meteorological data, Carslaw and colleagues discovered that the fiercer winds whip up more sea spray.
16. Remember the moments walking upon the beach with the sea spray bathing your field?
17. Normal rainbows form when light refracts through raindrops, mist, or sometimes even sea spray.
18. Now, in a surprise, researchers have found that this chemistry thought to be restricted to sea spray occurs at similar rates in air above Boulder, Colo., nearly 900 miles away from any ocean.
More similar words: spray, sprayer, spray can, spraying, spray gun, hair spray, spray paint, as easy as pie, as pleased as Punch, pray, prayer, pray for, sprat, sprawl, sprain, sprang, prayer mat, prayerful, gas pressure, dyspraxia, dispraise, sprawling, praying mantis, urban sprawl, call a spade a spade, caspian sea, teaspoon, as proud as a peacock, business practice, teaspoonful.