Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The Sea of Japan had been tranquil but this route, on the western edge of the Pacific Ocean, past the Ryukyu Islands and into the East China Sea, is notorious for high seas and typhoons.
2. Compared with spotted seals along Sea of Japan and Sea of Okhotsk, Spotted seals of Liaodong Guif had one base insertion at site 16296 of mtDNA, which prove to be marker between these two populations.
3. Pyongyang also launched at least two other missiles into the Sea of Japan three years ago.
4. This pink tendril is another new species of crustacean found in the Sea of Japan (East Sea)[sentencedict.com/sea of japan.html], near South Korea's Gangwon Province.
5. Meanwhile China continues to invest in mines in North Korea and a potentially valuable docking facility in Rajin-Sonbong that gives itits first access to the Sea of Japan.
6. To the west it borders the Yellow Sea and the Korea Bay and to the east it borders the Sea of Japan (East Sea of Korea).
7. Japanese media report says North Korea has fired a range missile toward the Sea of Japan.
8. The EC - 121 had been attacked and shot down over the sea of Japan.
9. The Sierra Leone-flagged dry cargo vessel New Star began to sink in the Sea of Japan near Russia's far-eastern port of Nakhodka on Sunday morning, the report said.
10. North Korea defied the U.N. Security Council today by firing off a barrage of ballistic missiles into the Sea of Japan.
11. Q: Russian media says that China and Russia will hold a joint military drill in the Sea of Japan next year.
12. The Chinese see Rajin as an opportunity to gain access to the Sea of Japan.
13. Diagnosing long - term trends of the water mass properties in the East Sea ( Sea of Japan ).
14. LAST July North Korea fired ballistic missiles into the Sea of Japan.
15. Japanese media report says North Korea has fired a short-range missile toward the Sea of Japan. NHK reported the launch Tuesday.
16. The ec-121 had been attacked and shot down over the sea of Japan.
More similar words: japanese archipelago, japan, Japanese, sino-japanese war, russo-japanese war, have no idea of, sea otter, jape, book of job, out of joint, japonica, day of judgement, the patience of Job, department of justice, miscarriage of justice, papa, apar, apart, papal, apace, apache, apathy, papacy, snap at, on a par, papaya, zapata, napalm, apatite, capably.