Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The village is 1,000 meters above sea level.
2. The stadium was 2275 metres above sea level.
3. The village is well below sea level.
4. The top of Mount Everest is 8848m above sea level.
5. Experts are predicting that the sea level will rise, flooding many low-lying areas.
6. Even modest elevations of sea level therefore can threaten many major population centers.
7. Global sea level was 120 metres below the present level during the Ice Age.
8. The city is 2500 feet above sea level.
9. Many islands are below sea level and only the levees prevent them from vanishing.
10. C., are mostly close to seven meters above sea level.
11. The sea level will rise by about 14 inches instead of 39. -AP.
12. If predictions are correct, the sea level may increase more than four inches.
13. Together the two motions should, they believed, reflect sea level throughout the ages.
14. The city is a height of three hundred feet above sea level.
15. The animal lives in lakes near Mexico City, at a height of 6,000 to 7,000 feet above sea level.
16. Much of the land alongside the river is below sea level.
17. We're probably at an elevation of about 13[Sentencedict.com],000 feet above sea level.
18. Scientists are particularly interested in observing the thawing and freezing of the polar icecaps in order to assess changes in sea level.
19. Near the sea the glaciers scraped out their valleys well below sea level.
20. Maybe Panamarenko has anticipated a greater rise in the sea level than global warming suggests.
21. In most island arcs only a relatively small proportion of the individual volcanoes actually rise above sea level.
22. Water and air also act to transport the debris, most of which ends up near or below sea level.
23. Despite the fact that Johannesburg is situated some 5,000 feet above sea level,(sentencedict.com) I felt comfortable.
24. The aft tank pump feeds the engines via an accumulator to give thirty seconds of full-power inverted flight at sea level.
25. Then, too, the ocean is so deep that its volume is six times greater than all land above sea level.
26. The kibbutz is situated in an arid spot hundreds of feet below sea level, a feature highlighted in tourist brochures.
27. The blast wave is much too weak when it reaches sea level to blow out the flames.
28. Water added to the oceans from melting of land-based ice is the other important contributor to the predicted increase in sea level.
29. Today, much of the land alongside the rivers is below sea level.
30. It was in his opinion a piece of architectural magic, suspended twenty feet above sea level.
More similar words: level, all levels, seal, clever, eleven, malevolent, cleverly, malevolence, dealer, malevolently, eleventh hour, reveal, concealed, develop, developer, disheveled, revealing, developing, revelation, development, redevelopment, developmental, developing country, developing countries, levy, never-never, levity, sea, elevate, alleviate.