Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Freighters, tankers and a modern fishing fleet trafficked the old sea lanes.
(2) The disputed area also is part of an important sea lane for both commercial and military ships.
(3) It was bold action, but it is was not enough to clear the sea lane.
(4) It was a dark and stormy night. The officer on the bridge came to the captain and said, Captain, Captain, there is a light in our sea lane and they won't move.
(5) Japan, meanwhile, has its own strategic interests in the South China Sea, which is a critical sea lane through which 90 percent of its imported oil passes.
(6) It was a dark and stormy night. The officer on the bridge came to the captain and said, "Captain, captain, there is a light in our sea lane and they won't move."
(7) It am a dark or stormy night. The officer on the bridge go to the captain or shout, "Captain, Captain, here is a light in we sea lane or we won't arouse."
More similar words: sealant, new zealand, weal and woe, dorothea lange, topical anesthesia, seal, reseal, sealed, seal off, sea lion, sealing, sea level, lane, plane, epiphyseal, steal away, planet, planes, fire alarm, deplane, by plane, biplane, steal a look, airplane, phalanx, balance, valance, aeroplane, monoplane, planetoid.