Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The sea bottom is stony, so we strongly recommend you always sail with something on your feet.
2. Fish living on the sea bottom benefit by being flat and hugging the contours.
3. It is laid in the sea bottom and will rise to surface with its rocket propulsion.
4. In military engineering applications, identification of sea bottom types are vary important for match field location, low-frequency sonar distance forecast, and choosing the location for submarine.
5. A tiny red shrimp plies the sandy sea bottom near the pristine coral reefs of Cuba.
6. The ship had sunk to the bottom of the sea/the sea bottom.
7. In explorations of the Japan Sea, scientists examined the sea bottom.
8. Cruising underwater, you see pale outlines of the irregular sea bottom.
9. If the photographs are to be believed, the water is azure blue and clear to the sea bottom.
10. Fisheries are sustained by the plankton which depends upon a constant re-cycling of nutrients stirred up from the sea bottom.
11. In trawling, a fishing boat drags a bag-shaped net along the sea bottom. Fish such as cod, flounder, and haddock are caught in this way.
12. Is CO 2 able to be stored and kept at the sea bottom the form of hydrate?
13. The early morning sun casts shadow oars ripple across the sandy sea bottom beneath their keels.
14. The distributions have a close relation with bed rock property, littoral zone types, geography, water systems, hydraulic conditions and bed property of sea bottom.
14. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
15. The propagation paths of tidal waves from the Pacific to the northern South China Sea and the regional distributions of sea bottom sand ridges and sand ripples are described.
16. Based on the distributions, patterns and movement characteristics of sea bottom sand waves in China Sea shelf area, the effects of sand waves on submarine cable burial operation are analyzed.
17. This paper describes the newest development of the seafloor survey technology exploring - D geological features sea bottom.
18. The ship was completely buried in the soft loam of the sea bottom.
19. Copper zinc type and lead zinc type deposits with different ore elements were formed in Back arc basin of Erlangping Group by sea bottom spout.
20. Luckily, the weapons were covered with rocksand soon after they sank to the sea bottom.
21. In trawling, a fishing boat drags a bag - shaped net along the sea bottom.
More similar words: get to the bottom of, bottom, Bottoms up, at bottom, bottom-up, bottom up, bottomed, bottom out, bottoming, bellbottom, bottommost, bottomless, flat-bottom, rock bottom, rock-bottom, bottom line, bottom price, false bottom, bell-bottoms, touch bottom, at rock bottom, bell-bottomed, be at the bottom of, from top to bottom, rock bottom price, bottom-up approach, knock the bottom out of, from the bottom of one's heart, be about to, sea boat.