Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She scrubbed the stain on the floor.
2. She was on her hands and knees scrubbing the floor.
3. This floor is crying out to be scrubbed.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. She was on her knees scrubbing the kitchen floor.
5. He's down on his knees, scrubbing .
6. Scrub the wood thoroughly with water and a stiff brush.
7. I started to scrub off the dirt.
8. Surgeons began to scrub their hands and arms with soap and water before operating.
9. The vegetation consisted of low scrub.
10. She scrubbed the mark on the wall for ages, but it wouldn't come off.
11. It would pay farmers to plough up the scrub and plant wheat.
12. They are then scrubbed with clean water and left to dry off for an hour or two in a warm room.
13. Colin had been put into a bath and been scrubbed from head to foot.
14. He scrubbed the blood from his shoes.
15. He scrubbed the dirt off his boots.
16. He scrubbed out the pans and left them to drain.
17. This treatment involves scrubbing off the top layer of dead skin.
18. I found him in the kitchen,(Sentencedict.com) scrubbing the floor.
19. She scrubbed at the child's face with a tissue.
20. I've given the floor a good scrub.
21. Keep your nails trimmed regularly, and use a scrubber or loofa for cleaning underneath and around your finger nails.
22. Reverse flow of scrubber solution into cylinder must be prevented.
23. The Venturi railing scrubber wet equipment with compound mechanisms for coal - fired flue gas scrubbing.
24. After renovation, production capacity of cuprammonia scrubber is raised above 20 %.
25. It is certified that using existing rehabilitated cuprammonia scrubber tower can reduce CO content in purified gas, and improve quality of the gas so as to increase capacity and save energy con...
26. Keith admits that his carbon scrubber is no silver bullet.
27. PPL Montana has Fibrecrete installed in various Scrubber Modules , Turbine Decks and Water Boxes.
28. Directing against the vibration phenomena occurred during the running of the exhauster used for pelletizer scrubber, the produced basis is analyzed, the measures taken and the effects are provided.
29. Pressure drop is the basic data for design and operation of a gas - liquid impinging stream scrubber.
30. It resolved the problem that the coal gas imput was enough but weak of processing rate and quality by builting a same dimension naphthalene scrubber and standby each other.
More similar words: scrubbed, rubber, rubbery, scrubby, rubber band, shrubbery, scrubbing, rubberneck, scrub brush, rubber stamp, rubber-stamp, rubberstamp, rubber eraser, rubbed, scrub, scrubs, blubber, scrubland, landlubber, blubbering, grubby, rubble, rubbing, rubbish, drubbing, clubbed, rubbish dump, bobber, robber, jabber.