Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Objective To explore the treatment of abscess scrofula and ulcer scrofula.
2. Methods: A five-year review of 18 cases scrofula in maxillofacial region is presented.
3. Where to have sell inside disappear scrofula bolus?
4. There were 23 cases of complication of infiltrative pulmonary tuberculosis, 4 cases of tuberculous pleurisy and 4 cases of scrofula.
5. Conclusion: Multiple examination and synthetic analysis can help to draw the final conclusion in diagnosis of scrofula in maxillofacial region.
6. Results The child gastritis and peptic ulcer were easily misdiagnosed as bowel ascarid, gastroenteritis, dyspepsia, even mesentery scrofula etc.
7. I is for Illness - Childhood illness including smallpox and scrofula - tuberculosis of the lymph nodes - left Johnson blind in one eye and almost deaf in one ear.
8. In clinical practice[http://sentencedict.com/scrofula.html], they are often used together to treat nodules such as goiter and scrofula.
9. FNAB is a kind of convenient and effective method to the diagnosis of scrofula in maxillofacial region.
10. Objective: To find out the clinical features of the scrofula and analyse the reason of misdiagnosis of scrofula in maxillofacial region.
11. It is also helpful in treating pulmonary conditions such as bronchitis, asthma, dry coughs, tuberculosis, scrofula and catarrh.
12. This paper reports the therapeutic effects of needling point stimulation combined with scrofulous pills treatment for 10 patients with scrofula colli.
More similar words: profuse, profusely, profusion, profuseness, profundity, croft, scroll, escrow, scrotum, scrooge, microfilm, scrounge, microfiche, scrounger, crisscross, microfilaria, escrow account, dead sea scrolls, tofu, goof up, doofus, out of use, biofuel, molecular formula, international system of units, prof, far-off, hear of, wear off, bear off.