1. The scriptorium was poorly lighted; and on wintry days, the cold freely penetrated and benumbed the body of the scribe.
2. A character that enters the Scriptorium can spend 1 Action Point to read the dusty old books.
3. Collected in the scriptorium, this sawdust comes from the shelf that fell on Philibert.
4. The librarian, Philibert, was found in the scriptorium , but I had him carried to the Chapel to prepare him for burial.
5. Shanxi area Kong Holdings Ltd. operates mainly in building and furnishing materials, steel, cement and commerce market, portal Scriptorium .
6. He took it back to his desk in the scriptorium and began to read it.
7. Use the corridors to link the Gambling Den and the Scriptorium to the Ritual Chamber.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. It harks back to the days of early writing when texts in a 14th-century scriptorium were difficult to locate since they lacked cataloguing, indexes, or tables of contents.
9. The owners now provide rental : Olympic media village AO GITY business building luxury apartment business portal Scriptorium 80 square meters.
10. Tall buildings in the central area, to my office location, overlooking the 13-story look at other buildings can be seen from time to time in the shuttle Scriptorium figure charming girls.
11. It would seem that there's a hidden room in the scriptorium.
12. Xiangzhou Hotel is entirely designed, constructed, decorated in 5 stars standard. It is the luxury business and tour hotel with the guest room, food, well-being, scriptorium and flat.
13. A saw encrusted with the same sawdust that I picked up in the scriptorium . So the scribe sabotaged the shelf that fell on Philibert.
14. Ltd. was found in 1998, located in Renmin Road, the CBD (central business district)of Dalian, mainly dealing in scriptorium renting.
15. Expand your exploration of the dungeons of Cadwallon with two new rooms: The Gambling Den and the Scriptorium!
More similar words: script, scripted, subscript, scripture, conscript, prescript, superscript, ascription, unscripted, transcript, manuscript, typescript, nondescript, playscript, postscript, scriptural, descriptive, description, subscription, inscription, proscription, prescriptive, prescription, conscription, scriptwriter, transcription, descriptively, job description, nonprescription, prescriptivism.