Random good picture Not show
1. Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
2. Cast out the scorner, and contention shall go out; yea, strife and reproach shall cease.
3. Proud and haughty scorner is his name.
4. The devising of folly is sin, And the scorner is an abomination to men.
5. Thy skill to poet were, thou Scorner of the ground!
6. He that reproveth a scorner a wicked man a blot.
7. Reprove not a scorner , lest he hate you: rebuke a wise man, and he will love you.
8. Rebuke not a scorner lest he hate thee. Rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee.
9. A scorner seeketh wisdom, and findeth it not: but knowledge is easy unto him that understandeth.
10. Proud, Haughty, Scorner are the names Of him who works in the arrogance of pride.
11. A scorner loveth not one that reproveth him: neither will he go unto the wise.
12. Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee.
13. Thy skill to poet were, thou scorner of the ground!
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
14. The thought of foolishness is sin : and the scorner is an abomination to men.
15. It is in fact one of my ambitions to be imputed a great scorner of the Germans.
16. A wise son heareth his father's instruction: but a scorner heareth not rebuke.
More similar words: corner, cut corners, around the corner, cornea, ornery, scorn, scornfully, borne, adorned, corn, attorney, unadorned, garner, burner, mourner, score, hornet's nest, popcorn, scorch, scorpio, discord, scorpion, cornucopia, scorching, discordant, habeas corpus, writ of habeas corpus, bourne, torn, porn.