Random good picture Not show
1. Another prolific scorer is Dean Saunders.
2. The scorer of the winning goal.
3. He was Italy's top scorer during the World Cup matches.
4. Whittingham, the League's top scorer, had an off day, missing three good chances.
5. And the only way a goal scorer can regain his touch is to keep playing.
6. He is joint fifth top scorer in the First Division with 16 tries.
7. The scorer, teenager Kevin Horlock, who was making his full league debut.
8. Another regular scorer in the finals, veteran Paul Turner, is also in the squad.
9. Since then, Hull has become hockey's most prolific scorer.
10. Jaha Wilson, the leading scorer against Oregon State, missed eight of his first nine shots.
11. Leading scorer Tommy Mooney netted his eleventh goal of the campaign on 38 minutes.
12. Most influential absentee has been top scorer Brett Angell.
13. But top scorer Craig Maskell saw his weak spot-kick easily saved by Gerry Peyton.
14. The scorer had been given the benefit of any possible doubt.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. The third goal came from top scorer, Owen Pickard. 3-1.
16. The Spurs ace was the First Division's top scorer.
17. Roy is the Ducks' high scorer this season and probably the most consistent player on the team.
18. The Seasiders, boosted by the inclusion of leading scorer Tommy Mooney were always on top and showed sharp finishing.
19. He started the game on the bench but finished as the team's top scorer.
20. Three of our players were ill, and to make matters worse, our main scorer had broken his ankle.
21. He shared the honour of being the season's top scorer with Andy Cole.
22. Kidderminster Harriers want at least ￡40,000 for Kim Casey, their prolific scorer, who is transfer-listed.
23. The shot has helped Vaught become a remarkably reliable scorer, but it is not the only aspect of his game.
24. Gary Havelock, their newly-appointed captain, was the second highest scorer with 14.
25. That takes Shearer's tally to 10 goals in 10 games and he is also the Premier League's leading scorer.
26. Town's fans are angry at losing the club's leading scorer.
27. Not surprisingly, Sheffield Wednesday are reluctant even to consider releasing such a prolific scorer.
28. Saturday, the easy part was being an Oilers goal scorer.
29. A one-time county cricketer, he still plays for Darlington with whom he has a reputation as a high scorer.
30. This season Brooks has really come into his own as a goal scorer.
More similar words: score, scores, scored, outscore, fourscore, keep score, scoreless, underscore, scorekeeper, threescore, scoreboard, on the score of, snorer, borer, adorer, laborer, discoverer, explorer, restorer, prerecord, forerunner, storeroom, pre-recorded, prerecorded, scorn, scorch, escort, core, scorned, scorner.