Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. It is sciential problematique of "an anti-humanism in theory" after "rupture".
2. Content: How to build a sciential schoolwork mark appraisement system in senior politic is greatly concerned by all senior politics teachers at present.
3. Safeguarding sciential property right and variety patent persons' licit rights and interests was an important task in our seed industry development.
4. Product liability is offspring of the development of sciential technology and industry in the near several decade years.
5. M-Learning brings great changes to physical, sciential and psychological environment.
6. The sciential females in the enemy-occupied areas are special people during the specified period.
6. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
7. Evidences are more sciential than experiences, but most people neglect that the experiences once qualified are evidences.
8. It's a social problem going with the development of sciential economics.
9. This paper intends to discuss two aspects of this issue:First, display the diversity about the young sciential females'survival situation in the enemy-occupied areas .
10. Back installed top tube, wider space for training, more save and sciential.
11. This paper attempts to study Mei Niang and Su Qing's novels about the survival situation of the young sciential females in the enemy-occupied areas from the regional literature.
12. I love , English, Japenese, Cantonese, Jewelry, Chinese comic dialogue, drawing, cooking, sewing, Chinese medicine, sciential news, and eco-awareness.
More similar words: social scientist, scientism, scientist, scientific, unscientific, conscientious, scientifically, scientific management, neuroscientist, unscientifically, conscientiously, scientific theory, rocket scientist, scientific method, pseudoscientific, sapiential, scientific notation, conscientiousness, experiential, scientific knowledge, scientific research, conscientious objector, social science, prescient, social sciences, omniscient, presciently, vientiane, environmental science, sequential.