Random good picture Not show
1. The council does not support lengthening the school day to fit in other activities.
2. The school day is divided into seven periods.
3. The struggle for space within the curriculum and school day leads to this myopic view of schooling.
4. To encourage individual pupil use in their non-timetabled school day. 7.
5. The school day is highly structured.
6. Every school day was a good day.
7. This fragmentation of the school day gives rise to teaching that is mainly talking, learning that is mainly seat time.
8. When the school day was done we would walk home together.
9. Teachers will roll on every school day.
10. I'm tired of going to school day after day.
11. The bell rang and the school day was finished.
12. He favors extending the school day and school year.
13. An ordinary high school day. Except that it's not.
14. Another choice is to extend a school day.
15. The old bag reminds me of my school day.
16. What is a typical school day like in China?
17. In many American schools, the students pledge allegiance at the beginning of the school day.
18. Aside from linking the curriculum together, there are two additional benefits from altering the usual schedule of the high school day.
19. Almost any child will assert that recess is the best part of the school day.
20. Althusser offers as examples of ritual practices a funeral, a school day, a political party meeting.
21. The nun who teaches our class gives us time during the school day to begin.
22. It was clear to him that Dan needed to maintain persistence for about ninety minutes of every school day.
23. You may well have a copy of a video of a typical school day that you use at induction meetings.
24. Difficulties arise, for example, with transitions from subject to subject during a typical school day.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. When we actually witness the nitty-gritty details of a school day, we can anticipate the problems our child may have.
26. I have never once heard a staff member say that wouldn't stay after the school day for some activity or other.
27. In the reception class it can be seen in the first moments of a school day.
28. Administrative burdens on the teacher and related intrusions into the school day should be reduced to add time for teaching and learning.
29. Read this announcement and make sure the date of the first school day, please.
30. He repented of have neglected his study in his school day.
More similar words: schooldays, sunday school, school, in school, old school, at school, pre-school, school age, preschool, schoolboy, school bus, schoolbag, law school, go to school, schooling, schoolbook, schoolroom, schoolwork, schoolyard, school year, high school, schoolmate, highschool, schoolhouse, schoolgirl, prep school, miss school, playschool, after-school, interschool.