Random good picture Not show
1. The pupils lined up to board the school bus.
2. The school bus stopped at the gate and let the pupils off.
3. The school bus was involved in a collision with a truck.
4. The school bus takes them to school and brings them back.
5. The school bus stopped to take up pupils.
6. Our school bus crashed into a tree yesterday.
7. Children were piling out of the school bus.
8. He threw a tantrum on the school bus.
9. Our school bus rolled along the highway.
10. The school bus rolled us to the airport.
11. We live on the school bus route.
12. The children climbed into the school bus.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. Children scampered off the yellow school bus and into the playground.
14. A school bus was hit by gunfire which exploded the fuel tank.
15. The school bus stopped to take on pupils.
16. I lost my glasses on the school bus .
17. The camp rented a school bus and drove them home north along the Blue Ridge Parkway.
18. The children travel by school bus to Howden, and social events are held in the old school.
19. A school bus has been involved in a collision with a fuel tanker.
20. Horseplay on the school bus is not allowed.
21. The school bus was late, so Anna was on time.
22. When the school bus pulled up, there was the usual avalanche of nine children, and then a pause.
23. School route: Durham county council has reminded school bus drivers that they should not use the narrow Roundhill Road route.
24. I walk to a street corner and wait for the school bus.
25. After months of campaigning, local parents have persuaded the council to provide a school bus service.
26. He also became a great favourite with the occupants of the local school bus, which passed his garden gate twice daily.
27. On Tuesday he had a temper tantrum on the school bus and then kicked the school secretary.
28. Phillippa Addai, 13, of Islington, north London, was last seen boarding the school bus with friends.
29. The shop assistant, staring idly through his shop-window, saw the school bus approaching its stop, through almost blinding rain.
30. A field of enormous white microwave dishes, each large enough to cradle a school bus, is set on a hill.
More similar words: schoolboy, schoolbag, schoolbook, school board, school, in school, at school, go to school, preschool, schooling, playschool, prep school, highschool, schoolmate, schoolyard, high school, interschool, after school, schoolmaster, riding school, medical school, school newspaper, nursery school, school district, charter school, private school, primary school, graduate school, boarding school, secondary school.