Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. There's the school bell I must run.
2. The school bell goes at three every afternoon.
3. The children are not allowed in until the school bell rings, whatever the weather.
4. The school bell bonged at noon.
5. He heard the school bell ring.
6. At four o'clock the school bell goes, and the whole school reverberates with the sound of running feet and slamming doors.
7. Get going, you two! Didn't you hear the school bell?
8. I wake up only if the school bell rings.
9. The school bell signaled the end of the class.
9. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
10. Once the school bell sounded signaling dismissal, the children rose from their desks and headed tantivy for the exits.
11. With each passing day the children became more anxious, waiting for the final school bell.
12. When you are getting on in years it is nice to sit by the fire and drink a cup of tea and listen to the school bell sounding dinner, call-over, prep, and lights out.
13. Hardly could he finish his test paper when the school bell rang.
14. T : If you're a Teacher, take a breath time the school bell rings.
15. The children are not allowed in the school until the school bell rings, whatever the weather.
More similar words: schoolboy, school bus, schoolbag, schoolbook, school board, schoolfellow, school, old school, in school, at school, school day, go to school, art school, law school, preschool, pre-school, school age, schooldays, schooling, highschool, high school, unschooled, schoolwork, miss school, prep school, schoolyard, schoolhouse, schoolmarm, schoolgirl, schoolmate.