Random good picture Not show
1. She's got four children of school age.
2. Most of them have young children below school age.
3. All the children that have arrived at school age are enrolled.
4. Constable McLennan stated that children of primary school age were allowed to cycle on the pavement.
5. Even within the compulsory school age, inequalities have remained.
6. Approximately 20 percent of elementary school age children were attending 2,000 ordinary schools by 1933.
7. Children of primary school age seem to make only limited use of Creole.
8. A member from the panel of parents of school age will be required to attend each of the meetings.
9. In my high school age, I would blush when talking to girls for my very introverted and dissocial character.
10. In 1997, school age children were getting hepatitis from strawberries contaminated with Hepatitis A virus. This resulted in 150 children getting sick.
11. Northern Ireland has a lower compulsory school age of 4 and a single school entry date in September each year.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. She returned to her studies when her children reached school age.
13. The order will terminate when the child ceases to be of compulsory school age or if a care order is made.
14. Internally the school is organized into separate departments, primary and secondary, which between them cover the entire school age range.
15. It is estimated that lead reaches toxic levels in the blood of 17 percent of urban children under school age.
16. The nineteen whom I interviewed included women with seven, five and four children, several under school age.
17. Fortunately, too, he had at least one dauntless and resourceful boy of school age to assist.
18. They lived abroad for several years but moved back when the children were school age.
19. Most of these constant offenders started down the path of crime while still of school age.
20. We must also seize the opportunity presented by the considerable increase in numbers of children, particularly those of school age.
21. This study investigates the frequent problems which arise when school age children become ill.
22. She was a single parent on Income Support and had three young children, all below school age.
23. Part of the reason is that by the time our toddlers are of school age, we take their talk for granted.
24. First-stage tinies progress to playing variations on Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star and by school age are tackling several tunes.
25. Methods Oral examination, disclosing agents were conducted according to the same standard among 667 extra - child school age.
26. Conclusion It is more satisfactory to give 10 % chloral hydrate orally in infants and by clysis in little children and children before school age.
27. The theme of this event is "second language arts weapon Cup 2004 matches cum IP 61 large pleasance live, " was banned by the organisers primary, primary school age items.
28. School Group - full - time daily provision for children with cerebral palsy of primary school age ( 5 - 11 years ).
29. Conclusions— Arteriopathy is prevalent among children with arterial ischemic stroke, particularly those presenting in early school age, and those with a history of sickle cell disease.
30. CONCLUSION The tonsillar weight increases with ages in adolescents, and remarkably increase before school age.
More similar words: school, at school, old school, in school, school bus, schooling, schoolbag, go to school, schoolboy, preschool, playschool, prep school, schoolmate, schoolwork, highschool, schoolyard, schoolbook, high school, after school, school board, schoolchild, after-school, interschool, schoolmaster, finish school, riding school, medical school, private school, school newspaper, school district.