Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. It laid the basic types for the scholium of future generations, many methods and terminology of explaining the meaning of words have been applied.
2. Looking back the process of modernization, the Chinese scholium has been winding on the road of idigenization and modernization. We should look on it properly.
3. The Chinese scholium changed to modernization between the 19th and 20th century.
4. As a strict study, Chinese scholium is a branch of knowledge concerning not only word interpretation and derivation, but also probing interrelationship among words.
5. Both of them have an important value on the study of phonology, philology and scholium . Based on the collation, this paper is to do a in-depth research from philology and scholium .
6. He has been engaged in teaching ancient Chinese, phonology, scholium and ancient document studies for many years, and has been rewarded Excellent Teaching Achievement First Prize.
7. The author is not inclined to write a critical scholium of ancient literature by tracing the origin of the word "Da Shi".
More similar words: choledocholithiasis, folium, scholar, scholarly, scholastic, schooling, choline, scholarship, scholasticism, melancholic, melancholia, acetylcholine, public holiday, public holidays, psycholinguistic, psycholinguistics, allium, ilium, valium, helium, cilium, gallium, thallium, trillium, mycelium, bdellium, epithelium, beryllium, endothelium, choledochotomy.