Random good picture Not show
1. They schemed out a new method of bridge building.
2. I should like to say I joined the scheme out of humanitarian concerns but to be honest it was with a view to increasing business.
3. How to select the favorable scheme out of a large number of break-up schemes is the core of the dynamic wagon-flow allocating problem for a marshalling station.Sentencedict
4. We also scheme out the signal conversion circuit and the new system anti-interference circuit.
5. In response to these requests above, scheme out the mechanical framework of autonomous robot lawn mower.
6. We also scheme out a diagram showing relationship between two stridulatory file types.
7. He attributed the offence to pressure from his friends to carry the scheme out, when it was thought up.
8. This research is to study the context of Parental Education Needs and Parenting Self-efficacy for Foreign Spouses in Taipei. It was also the basis to scheme out the parental education teaching plans.
9. Only based on good conductivity we can adjust integral structure of composites more and scheme out structural complex materials that are provided with higher shielding effectiveness.
10. In design apply line-glide rail and ball bearing bar forming slipway structure, scheme out flexible replaceable clamp structure.
More similar words: scheme, schemer, color scheme, pilot scheme, colour scheme, color schemes, pyramid scheme, incentive scheme, schema, schemata, ischemic, ischemia, scheming, schematic, schematize, schematically, deutsche mark, ischemic stroke, cache memory, schematic diagram, accouchement, rapprochement, chemical element, transient ischemic attack, come out, time-out, timeout, time out, come out of, flame out.