Random good picture Not show
1. References also save memory (which reduces footprint and management overheads) and simplify your programming.
2. Virtual processors save memory and resources.
3. To save memory, Eclipse may discard the delta at any point.
4. This helps save memory space and traffic.
5. Lazy pseudo-sequences both save memory space and speed up operations (especially when dealing with very large sequence-like "things").
6. Section linearity deals with nonlinear of thermocouple to save memory.
7. You can potentially save memory and startup time by deferring these references or reducing the reference set of classes.
8. Shared libraries can save memory, not just disk space.
9. It has a small memory footprint, which helps you save memory for the cluster, yet it's secure, reliable, and fast.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. In the new algorithm, buffers are utilized availability to avoid disposing a voxel repeatedly to save memory and time.
11. For Posting. add a photo upload option (up to 4 pictures) if possible, shrink photo quality so it can save memory.
12. By analyzing local properties of the signal, the application could, for instance, sharpen frames of video, or look for redundant information that can be removed to save memory or bandwidth.
13. The main advantages of this method is operation simple and save memory, so that it may have higher speed and accuracy for speech recognition.
14. The platform only attempts to track those projects, though it might not succeed (for example, it may discard changes in order to save memory).
15. Both theoretic analysis and experimental simulation prove that optimal algorithms can efficiently promote the computation efficiency and save memory.
16. This paper presents a multiple fault test simulator for sequential logic circuit. The simulator is implemented in serial-parallel to save memory.
17. The present invention can decrease times of extracting entity region description symbols and save memory period effectively.
18. The calculation results of some typical examples show that this algorithm can effectively save memory and has good convergence.
19. We derive the algorithm and parameters estimate method for the MAP restoration, and propose the image sectioning to speed up the restoration and save memory space.
More similar words: cache memory, muscle memory, have a memory like a sieve, save money, memory, by memory, memory bank, in memory of, memory cell, memory loss, from memory, main memory, flash memory, memory trace, shared memory, memory board, memory address, computer memory, virtual memory, working memory, semantic memory, long-term memory, read-only memory, episodic memory, memory capacity, long term memory, short-term memory, secondary memory, random access memory, pavement.