1. Savannah River Site serves the nation through safe, secure, cost-effective management of our nuclear weapons stockpile , nuclear materials, and the environment.
2. In transacting business for O'Hara Brothers, he had visited Augusta, a hundred miles up the Savannah River, and he had traveled inland far enough to visit the old towns westward from that city.
3. The sugar refinery was a four-story structure on the bank of the Savannah River that Sugar Land, Texas-based Imperial Sugar had acquired from a previous local owner.
4. business for O'Hara Brothers, he had visited Augusta, a hundred miles up the Savannah River, and he had traveled inland far enough to visit the old towns westward from that city.
5. The salon, a three-seater, must've been a front for other things, because it remained hidden way out on two-lane Pick Road, which dead-ended at a creek that fed the Savannah River.
6. It enlisted the Tennessee Valley Authority to make some tritium in a power reactor, using the same method it had used at Savannah River, breaking up another material, a form of lithium, with neutrons.
More similar words: savannah, savanna, wabash river, savant, idiot savant, caravanning, thrive, shrivel, thrived, thriven, shriveled, shrivel up, shriveling, shrivelled, sunnah, river, driver, arriver, upriver, ob river, drivers, po river, striver, riverine, riverbed, river boat, overdrive, bus driver, riverboat, ohio river.