Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) All rooms are fully furnished with satellite TV safety box.
2) The common room is equipped with computers, satellite TV, refrigerator , microwave, and toaster.
3) We do have cable and satellite TV, sir.
4) Satellite TV is here to stay.
5) This paper introduces composition and realizing technology of satellite TV aural sub - carrier data transmission system.
6) Our price includes: Property Management, Satellite TV, Broadband Housekeeping Service Fee is Additional.
7) Satellite TV Channel with large TV set , a refrigerator, an electric hair - dryer and an electric room.
8) Murdoch's ambition of extending his satellite TV business into the US.
9) NASA's work brings out more excellent satellite TV pictures and sounds than before.
10) With access to the satellite TV, most Iranians are well informed.
11) Tune in Qinghai Satellite TV 18 evening " a million dreams. "
12) Cable and satellite TV companies also offer many of their customers DVR's.
13) China has about 189,[http://sentencedict.com/satellite tv.html]000 satellite TV broadcasting receiving stations.
14) CCTV 5 and other few satellite TV stations will broadcast the marathon.
15) Hunan Satellite TV is a innovative ideology extremely thick level station.
16) All rooms have satellite TV, telephone, and modem and wireless LAN.
17) But his life is not too constrained: he still has a mobile phone and satellite TV.
18) All our rooms are equipped with air conditioning and satellite TV.
19) Color TV sets, refrigerators, air conditioners, and receiving systems for satellite TV are installedall these rooms.
20) Twin bedded room with seperate beds bed with private bathroom, satellite tv, air conditioning and telephone.
More similar words: satellite, weather satellite, satellite image, satellite receiver, artificial satellite, Communication satellite, stellite, vitelline, intelligibility, illiterate, military intelligence, telling, politely, tellingly, foretelling, impolitely, intelligent, intelligible, intelligibly, storytelling, intelligence, milliliter, illiteracy, unintelligent, intelligently, fortune telling, fortune-telling, there is no telling, cellulite, alliteration.