Random good picture Not show
1) Can you get satellite TV here?
2) The new satellite TV channels offer viewers greater freedom of choice.
3) Satellite TV should at last break the stranglehold of the big national TV channels.
4) All rooms are fully furnished with satellite TV safety box.
5) The common room is equipped with computers, satellite TV, refrigerator , microwave, and toaster.
6) We do have cable and satellite TV, sir.
7) Satellite TV is here to stay.
8) This paper introduces composition and realizing technology of satellite TV aural sub - carrier data transmission system.
9) Our price includes: Property Management, Satellite TV,[http://sentencedict.com/satellite tv.html] Broadband Housekeeping Service Fee is Additional.
10) Most households have multichannel cable or satellite TV.
11) Satellite TV Channel with large TV set , a refrigerator, an electric hair - dryer and an electric room.
12) This "pre-loaded, " the introduction of Hunan Satellite TV is undoubtedly the entertainment market in 2009 to vote out of a blockbuster.
13) Murdoch's ambition of extending his satellite TV business into the US.
14) DREAM Satellite TV is the first all-digital Direct-To-Home (DTH) television broadcasting service via satellite in the Philippines.
15) NASA's work brings out more excellent satellite TV pictures and sounds than before.
16) Our price includes: Property Management, Heating, Satellite TV, Broadband Housekeeping Service Fee is Additional.
17) "Ningbo Radio and Television Group blocked Hunan Satellite TV" had aroused strong repercussions in the community, and even developed into a "public issue".
18) With access to the satellite TV, most Iranians are well informed.
19) Tune in Qinghai Satellite TV 18 evening " a million dreams. "
20) Cable and satellite TV companies also offer many of their customers DVR's.
21) Digital satellite TV is developing rapidly in recent years, use the earth's synchronous satellites will be compressed digital coding the TV signal transmission to the client a radio and TV form.
22) Zhejiang Satellite TV and Huayi Brothers and the second chess move is to use their own resources to build the auspices of a group, acting go hand in hand " all-rounder ."
23) But his life is not too constrained: he still has a mobile phone and satellite TV.
24) Today, millions of fans watch the latest puppet exploits on DVD and satellite TV.
25) Want to get on television more than 3500 directly on your computer in less than 5 minutes? found in the value of your computer satellite TV. space of the Internet, watching TV on the Internet.
26) Each room is rustically furnished and features a flat-screen satellite TV.
27) Sun Xiang, 24, a video editor for Hong Kong Satellite TV in Shenzhen, moved into a new one-bedroom apartment at the end of last year.
28) All our rooms are equipped with air conditioning and satellite TV.
29) It's broadly applied in long distance of equipment cable in satellite TV system, unilateral control system and electric equipment etc.
30) As the front-end DVB-S receiving equipment, professional IRD is responsible for ensure the security of the satellite TV programs.
More similar words: satellite, weather satellite, satellite image, satellite receiver, artificial satellite, Communication satellite, stellite, vitelline, intelligibility, illiterate, military intelligence, telling, politely, tellingly, foretelling, impolitely, intelligent, intelligible, intelligibly, storytelling, intelligence, milliliter, illiteracy, unintelligent, intelligently, fortune telling, fortune-telling, there is no telling, cellulite, alliteration.