Random good picture Not show
1. She poked fun at people's shortcomings with sarcastic remarks.
2. Hearing a sarcastic note in his voice, she swung around to face him.
3. She was dying to say something sarcastic to him, but bit her tongue and stayed silent.
4. Was she being sarcastic?
5. I felt completely squashed by her sarcastic comment.
6. His comments were a sarcastic swipe at the police.
7. He chopped in with a sarcastic remark.
8. His tone was lightly sarcastic.
9. 'I thought so,[sentencedict.com]' she said with a sarcastic smile.
10. 'There's no need to be sarcastic,' she said.
11. He was very sarcastic about my attempts at telling jokes.
12. I could see from her expression that his sarcastic comments had hit home.
13. I squashed him with a sarcastic remark.
14. He can't help making sarcastic comments.
15. No-one knows any longer when Morrissey is being sarcastic and when he is trying to awaken us to something.
16. In the corridor the youngsters give a sarcastic cheer.
17. Sarcastic cameos of barking Tory predators and their yelping spouses indicate his accomplices in this enterprise.
18. A single insight fetched a sarcastic round of applause.
19. She growled a sarcastic reply.
20. Her eyes, beautiful and sarcastic, told that she understood exactly what was going on.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. Denis could hear the tone of sarcastic relish in his voice.
22. He was, of course, capable of being sarcastic at their expense.
23. He becomes extremely sarcastic, referring several times to Brutus' honour.
24. She has a sarcastic tongue.
26. When he came, he was silent and moody, and after a few sarcastic remarks he went away.
27. Actresses have tried the line different ways: as a sarcastic question, a flat dismissal, a verbal slap.
28. Fairbrother was shuffling reluctantly out of the stone doorway as he returned, and Richard greeted him with sarcastic cheerfulness.
29. The funny thing was, she had no idea that I was being sarcastic.
30. Jeffrey has said the remark was supposed to remain confidential and was intended to be sarcastic.
More similar words: plaster cast, carcase, carcass, overcast, castigate, drastic, plastic, bombastic, fantastic, drastically, gymnastics, enthusiastic, ecclesiastical, enthusiastically, arcane, cast, caste, cast off, castor, forecast, newscast, cast away, cast down, telecast, typecast, cast about, cast aside, broadcast, cast about for, castle in the air.