Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Santee officials have scheduled four meetings to give residents a chance to comment on the environmental report.
2. Santee recently hired a landscape architect to begin drawing designs for a skate park.
3. The Irvine-based concern had approached Poway and Santee officials about selling the parcel after dropping plans to build 65 luxury homes there.
4. Most of the students protesting are from Santee and Lincoln High School in East L. A. They were being monitored by school administrators for their safety.
5. The Santee Coastal Reserve core, a 545 ft deep borehole in northeastern Charleston County, South Carolina, recovered sediments of Late Cretaceous, Paleocene, Eocene, and Quaternary age.
6. Sure, some motorists still gripe about traffic congestion along the 3. 6-mile line from El Cajon to Santee.
7. The ranch remains the largest vacant swath of land in Santee.
8. The grant was administered through Northeast Technical Community College in Norfolk, Nebraska, to provide post-secondary education on the Omaha, Santee Sioux, and the Winnebago reservations.
9. "I think it's safe to say we're on the threshold of recovery, " says Michelle Santee , an atmospheric scientist at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
More similar words: canteen, grantee, warrantee, guarantee, guaranteed, personal guarantee, payment guarantee, money back guarantee, tibialis anterior, serratus anterior, anticonvulsant, antidepressant, tricyclic antidepressant, untenanted, genteel, patentee, absentee, santa, seventeen, volunteer, appointee, genteelly, santos, absenteeism, passant, santa fe, peasant, orienteering, puissant, pheasant.