Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) To keep your bearings in a desert sandstorm is impossible.
(2) The men lost their way in a sandstorm and crossed the border by mistake.
(3) The men lost their way in a sandstorm.
(4) His plane made a crash-landing during a sandstorm yesterday.
(5) A ferocious sandstorm overturned a mobile library.
(6) What do you think causes the sandstorm?
(7) Can we do something to stop the sandstorm?
(8) Mar.29 th, 2004: The first large - scale sandstorm of this spring is sweeping Beijing.
(9) The Beijing - Tianjin sandstorm - control program has treated 900,000 hectares of land.
(10) This is the first sandstorm in North Korea since spring this year.
(11) A penetrating sandstorm or dust storm with violent, occurring chiefly in Arabia, Africa, and India.
(12) This paper analyses economic problem of sandstorm based on population, game theory and product price theory.
(13) SANDSTORM LEAVING NORTH AFRICA TOWARDS THE ATLANTIC – CANARY ISLAND.
(14) It is found that the form of the sandstorm particles is various, including spherical, elongated, and cloddy particles in the samples.
(15) A sandstorm in a refugee camp near the border of Somalia.
(16) SandStorm said he thought the SX 1 would be capable of doing such a thing.
(17) Sometime fate is like a sandstorm that keeps changing direction.
(18) The sandstorm is a kind of disastrous dusty wind weather phenomenon.
(19) Have you watched the news about sandstorm?
(20) It landed a hundred feet behind us, starting a brief sandstorm before the pitch was bottomed.
(21) A venture on to the beach entailed braving a sandstorm which continued unabated over night, partially burying our boats!
(22) In a while, tiny figures lay slanted against the swirling yellows of a desert sandstorm.
(23) The books were dirty from the dust that came from the sandstorm.
(24) This test has opened up a new way for breeding of Chinese White Pop- lar in windstorm, sandstorm and drought region.
(25) Private First Class Brandon Voris, 19, of Lebanon, Ohio, stands in the middle of his camp as a sandstorm hits the remote outpost near Kunjak, in southern Afghanistan's Helmand province.
(26) Just fine white sand swirling up into the sky like pulverised bones. That's the kind of sandstorm you need to imagine.
(27) Somalian man collects his belongings, which were spread out during a sandstorm at a refugee camp on the Tunisia-Libya border.
(28) In the next few days there will be a sandstorm. Sentencedict.com
(29) Leon Hadar, a Washington-based journalist and global affairs analyst, is the author of Sandstorm: Policy Failure in the Middle East (Palgrave Macmillan, 2005).
(30) With the modern economic development, the contaminative source of every locality area increases continuously, such as the smoke and dust, waste gas, sandstorm.
More similar words: storm, by leaps and bounds, torment, story, store, pastor, history, stored, tormented, restore, storage, historic, investor, historian, ancestor, historical, historically, chain store, restoration, pastoralism, midst, sand, sank, and so, peasant, sandwich, and so on, sanguine, incessant, chitosan.