Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I chose a sand dollar because it comes from the ocean.
2. Grace Gleveland says the girl hangs around the Sand Dollar Bar a lot.
3. The Sand Dollar or Holy Ghost Shell is one of the most unusual specimens of marine life.
4. She pulled out a perfect sand dollar she found on a California beach.
5. Sand Dollar EarringsThese are real Sand Dollars, that are painted and set as earring.
6. The companies also undertake to ensure the protection of four marine species: kelp, abalone, sand dollars and sea urchins.
7. I found a few sea urchins and a star fish, Lettered Olives (my favorite seashells), Florida Augers , Van Hyning's Cockle and even two perfect sand dollar skeletons.
More similar words: dollar, dollar diplomacy, ups and downs, cats and dogs, feel like a million dollars, rain cats and dogs, collar, pollard, bollard, dog collar, corollary, collarbone, blue-collar, white-collar, blue-collar worker, hand down, up and down, stand down, wind down, grind down, round down, up and doing, beyond doubt, sand dune, doll, dolly, dollop, rag doll, dolled up, dollhouse.