1. Application of samarium diiodide in mediating intramolecular cyclization reactions was reviewed.
2. Samarium metal (activated by HgCl2) is an effective reagent for allylation or benzylation of ketones. The corresponding tertiary alcs. are obtained in satisfactory yields.
3. Samarium salicylate is synthesized by the rheological phase reaction method.
4. Aziridine reacted with aromatic amines promoted by samarium trichloride the ring opening products of 1,2 diamines were obtained.
5. USES: Used for making metallic samarium , permanent magnetic material and electronic devices, etc.
6. Samarium diiodide has been found to be a useful divalent lanthanide reagent for a variety of organic reactions.
7. USES: Used for making metallic samarium , permanent magnetic materials and electronic devices, etc.
8. The over-molded package, holds together a samarium cobalt pellet, a pole piece and a true zero-speed Hall IC that has been optimized to the magnetic circuit.
9. Samarium and manganese co - doped zinc borosilicate storage glasses were prepared by high temperature solid state method.
10. The cyclopropanation reaction of ethylene with samarium(II) carbenoid was studied by means of the B3LYP hybrid density functional method.
11. In the presence of catalytic amounts of samarium trichloride, acetophenone diethyl ketals reacted with acetyl chloride to give 1,3,5 - triarylbenzenes in high yields.
12. This paper reports reductive reaction of the thiocarbamic esters with samarium diiodide to give disulfidesand carboxamides in good results.
12. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
13. The device consists of a single-shot molded plastic package that includes a samarium cobalt pellet, a pole piece , and a Hall effect IC that has been optimized to the magnetic circuit.
14. The praseodymium and neodymium may probably separate from lanthanum, samarium, europium and ytterbium in lithium sulfosalioylate electrolyte.
15. The Oxides, Salts and Metal of the Lanthanum, Cerium, Praseodymium, Neodymium, Samarium, Europium, Gadolinium, Terbium, Dysprosium , Holmium, Erbium, Thulium, Ytterbium, Lutetium, Yttrium, Scandium.
16. Chapter two describes a new strategy to form carbon-carbon double bonds via the reductive elimination reaction promoted by samarium diiodide.
17. In chapter one, at first, we simply outlined some reactions promoted by samarium diiodide in recent years.
More similar words: samaritan, good samaritan, barium, samarkand, vivarium, solarium, herbarium, aquarium, Fusarium, honorarium, terrarium, sanitarium, planetarium, barium enema, fusarium wilt, armamentarium, calamari, tamarisk, amarillo, tamarind, aquamarine, ultramarine, extramarital, flotsam and jetsam, as a man, atrium, curium, cerium, imperium, thorium.