Random good picture Not show
1) She put the sales slip in the plastic bag with the dress.
2) Sales slipped to $4.5 million from $5 million the previous quarter.
3) May I see your sales slip, please?
4) The manager agreed and wrote up the sales slip.
5) Soon after,[http://sentencedict.com/sales slip.html] I was writing up a sales slip for an attractive plate when my father walked in.
6) I used to check the sales slip with what I bought before he store.
7) Clerk : Your sales slip , please?
8) AS THE financial crisis hit in late 2008, Meccano, a French maker of construction toys, watched its pre-Christmas sales slip.
9) In case of disputes, Cardholders are required to submit the relevant original sale receipt(s) and credit card sales slip(s) for further investigation by the Bank.
10) Helpful Information: At most stores, one can always exchange products or even get a refund within a certain amount of time if he or she still has the sales slip and the product is in good condition.
11) After each transaction, please retain all your card receipts, including the sales slip and the invoice, to check them against your bank statement.
12) Oh, I'm sorry about that. May I see your sales slip, please?
13) Other transactions including, without limitation, online purchases, mail and telephone orders, other transactions without sales slip and any unauthorized transaction are not eligible for the offers.
14) Salesperson: Oh, I'm sorry about that. May I see your sales slip, please.
15) After each transaction, please retain all your credential receipts, including the sales slip and the invoice, to check them against your bank statement.
More similar words: sales literature, wholesale business, after-sales service, address list, businesslike, sales, lossless compression, slipperiness, uselessly, lossless, sales tax, sales mix, wholesale, salesman, sales rep, car sales, net sales, carelessly, endlessly, lawlessly, artlessly, glassless, aimlessly, classless, salesgirl, saleslady, sales force, cash sales, wholesaler, sales outlet.