Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Earlier sales forecasts were overly optimistic.
2. Sales forecasts are outside my province—you should discuss them with the sales manager.
3. After the pessimistic sales forecasts, production was halved.
4. I think these sales forecasts are unrealistic, considering how slow sales are at present.
5. The sales forecast is predicated on the assumption that the economy will grow by four per cent this year.
6. Sales forecasts were based on past performance.
7. These direct sales forecasts may be constructed using the methods described in this chapter, and Chapter Eight.
8. The sales forecast is a key part of the company's plans.
9. Last month, after its preliminary soundings of the market,(sentence dictionary) Dataquest lowered its industry sales forecasts.
10. Apex Corp. has issued its annual sales forecast.
11. The only other question I have is about the regional sales forecasts.
12. Sales Forecasting focus on independent demand, and Demand Forecasting cover dependent demand besides independent demand.
13. Increase revenue, Improve accuracy of sales forecasting.
14. These applications include customer profiling, the analysis of retail catchment areas, sales forecasting and retail branch siting.
15. In chapter 2, we identify the essential differences of Sales Forecasting and Demand Forecasting.
16. Timely submit all the data needed for an effective sales forecasting to immediate supervisor.
17. The spreadsheet data is necessary for end of month reports and sales forecasting.
18. Examples include a mortgage calculator and payment schedule model, a prod UCt break-even model, and a sales forecasting model.
More similar words: sales forecast, forecasting, weather forecasting, financial forecasting, recasting, sales force, typecasting, telecasting, forecast, forecastle, forecasted, forecaster, weather forecast, forecast error, weather forecaster, long-range forecast, financial forecast, casting, casting vote, broadcasting, casting mould, recast, precast, cash sales, broadcasting company, direct sales, broadcasting equipment, National Broadcasting Company, palestine, Palestinian.