Random good picture Not show
(1) Otherwise the investor will get the bid price less charges, although the sale commission will be waived on larger amounts.
(2) Sure. You'll receive a basic salary plus sales commissions as well as other fringe benefits.
(3) The implementation of the fee payments using sales commissions(http://sentencedict.com), to percentage rate of 5 % of sales.
(4) When the recession hit, his sales commissions dried up, and his money ran out.
(5) Calculate shipping and packaging costs, sales commissions and other costs related to the sale of your product.
(6) Also, some employees receive sales commissions. So good salesmen will naturally earn more.
(7) New Employee: At first it is going to be difficult. During the first three months, I'm on probation. So I won't get sales commissions until after that.
(8) Mr. White: Those are company cars provided to the sales staff for their business trips. Also, some employees receive sales commissions.
(9) Management of the Company's business, in accordance with general commercial practices, may entail the payment of agency or sales commissions.
(10) During the first three months, I'm on probation. So I won't get sales commissions until after that.
(11) Mr. White: Those are company cars provided to the sales staff for their business trips. Also, some employees receive sales commissions. So good salesmen will naturally earn more.
(12) But if they understand that a more efficient supply chain helps make a product available when the customer wants it, thereby increasing sales commissions, they get interested.
(13) In some fraud cases, the promoters never drill at all; in others, they devote a disproportionate amount to sales commissions and other in-house expenses not related to production.
(14) In addition, China bans a cornerstone of the industry, so-called down-line, or multilayer, sales, in which a person shares in the sales commissions of anyone he recruits into the distribution network.
(15) It can be said with certainty that it is an "open secret" that most hospitals and doctors accept sales commissions.
(16) This isn't a product I particularly like, because many have outrageously high annual expenses and charge back-end sales commissions if you sell within, say, the first seven years.
(17) China also frustrates direct sellers with special taxes, high investment requirements and by capping sales commissions at 30% of product revenue, less than some stores earn on their mark-ups.
More similar words: federal communications commission, securities and exchanges commission, commission system, commission, in commission, commissioned, commissioner, on commission, decommission, noncommissioned, commissioning, high commission, out of commission, commission agent, joint commission, high commissioner, Royal Commission, decommissioning, election commission, agency commission, Federal Communication Commission, exchange commission, planning commission, military commission, commission of inquiry, noncommissioned officer, interstate commerce commission, federal trade commission, atomic energy commission, securities and exchange commission.