Random good picture Not show
1) We stopped worrying about the ship's safe arrival when she sailed into the harbor with all her flags flying.
2) The children sailed into the pile of cakes and in minutes the cakes were gone.
3) We sailed into the bay and dropped anchor in five fathoms of water.
4) She sailed into my sitting room.
5) We sailed into a beautiful, secluded bay.
6) The manager sailed into the room.
7) We were sailing into the wind.
8) Hundreds of small boats clustered round the yacht as she sailed into Southampton docks.
9) The ship sailed into the dock to refit/to be refitted.
10) The actress sailed into the room in her flowing dress.
11) He sailed into the witness, accusing him of lying.
12) The President sailed into her opponents with an angry speech.
13) The opposing candidates sailed into each other.
14) He sailed into the meeting place with his head up.
15) She sailed into the room.
16) The prospect of sailing into the late autumn was itself the major worry.
17) In 1995 he sailed into the Moruroa test zone and hid on the atoll to frustrate the underground tests.
18) She sailed into her critics.
19) Kids when are you going to sail to sail into washing your dirty clothes.
20) 6 p.m. - Sail into the sunset on a felucca, Egypt's traditional wooden sailboat[sentencedict.com], and enjoy a tranquil moment on the Nile.
21) Well - wishers hope they will sail into their ideal harbors - and drop anchor.
22) In a short time the ship will sail into the harbour.
23) The ambitious manager will sail into the new project with vigor.
24) You sail into a bay in bright sunshine and air scrubbed clean by the ceaseless circumpolar wind.
25) Please don' t keep silence all the time and don' t wait just for waiting. May the boat with my love sail into your heart.
26) The ship was only slightly damaged in the collision and was able to sail into port under its own power.
27) The citizens of Ketchikan were excited to see the huge ship sail into their harbor.
28) After four years he will bark and trees make a raft to sail into a plate.
29) It is noted that in these two years,(http://sentencedict.com/sail into.html) more and more Vietnamese boats enter the region north to the latitude of 12 degree to fishing. Some boats even sail into the water surrounding the Dongsha Islands.
30) Lastly , the cap sleeve chemise is ready to sail into summer when worn on its own.
More similar words: sail in, sailing, parasailing, sailing ship, sailing boat, plain sailing, ailing, fail in, saintliness, railing, nailing, bailing, wailing, mailing, tailing, failing, trailing, detailing, retailing, unfailing, unavailing, wailing wall, prevailing, mailing list, unfailingly, fall into, clinton, pull into, mailing address, prevailing wind.