Random good picture Not show
1. He was famous for his sage advice to younger painters.
2. The sage is the instructor of a hundred ages.
3. I can taste sage in the dressing.
4. I was grateful for the old man's sage advice.
5. Sage leaves have a silvery cast.
6. Sage(sentencedict.com), mint and dill are all herbs.
7. The correspondent, however, was sage enough to emphasise that the relationship was far from causal.
8. Gabriel gets sage advice from Archie, the twin who died when they were little.
9. Tearing out some sage, some creosote.
10. Having learned from that sage, I planted scented geraniums along the narrow part of the driveway.
11. The vegetation consists of coastal sage scrub, chaparral and groves of Englemann oak and live oak.
12. Try lining the upper lids with a soft sage eye-contouring pencil.
13. Stir brandy-raisin mixture into apple mixture. Add sage and thyme 73 and gently stir in bread crumbs.
14. Still love your sage green or sandy beige?
15. Sage and mint are herbs.
16. D., a curiously grim old Buddhist saint and sage known as Bodhidharma, who immediately proceeded to the royal palace.
17. A traditional bouquet garni mixture blends thyme with sage, parsley, bay, and oregano.
18. Stir in flour, rosemary and sage leaf.
19. Police are probing allegations that Sage, 16, hatched a bizarre plan to kill his dad's handyman.
20. But the Newcastle-based computer group Sage has surged ahead by 20p to 454p after a 32% annual profits increase.
21. I'd rather be a happy fool than a sad sage.
22. Boil the water in the saucepan and add the sage.
23. No mean achievement given the established market domination by Sage.
24. I think you should wear peach and cream and pale green, sage green, and grey perhaps.
25. Every last Eve should have her Adam, according to the tiny, self-appointed sage.
26. The ravioli are draped in a parmesan-cream sauce and framed with whole fried sage leaves, like sage potato chips.
27. Justice in such societies is not left to the unguided, even if experienced, sage sitting under the spreading oak tree.
28. In a large mixing bowl, combine bread, onions, reserved garlic, dried fruits, sage, and parsley.
29. While this has not affected sales, it has had a negative impact on profits, Sage noted.
30. Add apple and onion, tossed in honey, to the grill with two leaves of shredded sage.