Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. All new cars are now fitted with these safety devices.
2. Essential safety devices if you've got children!
3. The removal of safety devices to speed up production, for instance, is often done with the tacit connivance of supervisors.
4. Breather valve and flame arrestor are indispensable safety devices.
5. Confirm the correct operation of all safety devices before placing the equipment back into operation.
6. Multiple safety devices to provide functions of anti - backflow , automatic over - temperature cut - off and pressure relief.
7. Never tamper with safety devices in valves or cylinders.
8. These are safety devices to ensure workers against accidents.
9. Electric windshield wiper is one of the important safety devices in an automobile. It is used for cleaning rain, sow, dust and other materials on the windshield.
10. Automobiles must have certain safety devices as belts and good brakes.
11. To examine once a year all safety devices accord with country relative safety standard.
12. Over - voltage protection safety devices; the gas would automatically cut - off when cylinders'pressure is too high.
13. Safety devices for weight stack and cable 10.
14. Arrangements have been made to install safety devices on all machines.
15. Safety Devices Full safety cover for noise - suppression and dust - proofing . Emergency stop button.
16. It has various safety devices , more safe, stable, reliable and can reduce so many operation man-power.
17. Gas welding equipment - Safety devices - Part 2 : not incorporating a flame arrestor .
18. The police went to the extremes of installing the most advanced safety devices in the man's house.
19. Doors will now have to be fitted with special safety devices to prevent people or objects getting trapped in them.
20. BThe company further says that it does not market phones explicitly as safety devices.
21. Now, 80 percent of the handguns sold in this country will come with the safety devices.Sentencedict.com
22. The National Association for Elevator Safety says that most elevators have safety devices that prevent free-falls.
23. They have laid out a large sum of money in purchasing safety devices.
More similar words: safety deposit box, devices, safety, in safety, safety zone, biosafety, safety net, safety pin, safety belt, road safety, safety razor, safety valve, safety catch, safety first, safety stock, safety margin, safety harness, safety engineering, device, output device, input device, device driver, storage device, sorting device, digital device, peripheral device, computing device, acoustic device, explosive device, measuring device.