Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Eddie slipped the safety catch on his automatic back into place.
2. I couldn't free the safety catch.
3. She thumbed off the safety catch of her pistol.
4. Is the safety catch on?
5. She slipped the safety catch into place and deposited the gun on the coffee table beside her.
6. He pulled the trigger, believing that the safety catch was on.
7. He thought the safety catch was on.
8. The safety catch won't clasp.
9. The safety catch is in good condition and without deformation and can fully open and close.
10. One safety catch in his design is its helium coolant.
11. He pushed forward the safety catch of his pistol.
12. Plummer lowered the weapon, easing the hammer forward and slipping on the safety catch.
12. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
13. It came clear from the bag, her finger slipping on to the trigger, thumb freeing the safety catch.
14. The man had seen Mike first but had fumbled with his safety catch as Mike killed him.
15. Desperately, he reached for the hidden gun and fumbled with its safety catch.
More similar words: safety, safety net, biosafety, safety pin, road safety, safety first, catch, catchy, catcher, catch up, catch at, catches, catch it, catch on, catch-all, catching, catch cold, catch a cold, catch hell, catch on to, catch fire, eye-catching, catchphrase, catch phrase, catch some z's, catch up with, catchment area, catch sight of, catch at a straw, catch a glimpse.