Random good picture Not show
1. The tiny, sac-like dumplings looked like pale, wet, unformed creatures in their uncooked state.
2. One of the saclike vesicles that comprise the reticulum.
3. The saclike cavity within the body of a coelenterate.
4. The enlarged, saclike portion of the alimentary canal, one of the principal organs of digestion, located in vertebrates between the esophagus and the small intestine.
5. Bursae are saclike cavities or potential cavities that contain synovial fluid located at tissue sites where friction occurs (eg, where tendons or muscles pass over bony prominences).
6. The gonads appearance is saclike, inside has a cavity, and cells arrange like a strand that opens to the surface of the embryo.
7. One of the saclike vesicles that comprise the endoplasmic reticulum.
8. In the ascomycete sexual cycle, hyphae of different mating strains fuse, giving rise to ascospores that form in a small, saclike ascus.
9. Once inside the snail, the miracidium develops into a 1 to 2 mm (0.04 to 0.08 in) long, saclike stage called a redia.
More similar words: Like attracts like, like for like, like, likes, liken, liked, alike, belike, the like, unlike, likely, warlike, manlike, dislike, like mad, fanlike, doglike, cat-like, godlike, like sin, catlike, apelike, nutlike, like a log, feel like, starlike, beadlike, disliked, domelike, and the like.