Random good picture Not show
1. He spent his sabbatical year doing research in Moscow.
2. A sabbatical year is a period during which people take a break from their normal routine of work.
3. During the sabbatical year, he closes his design company and doesn't accept any design request.
4. In 2003 he had a sabbatical year during which he took a Masters Degree in Chinese Studies at the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London.
5. Sagmeister said that taking a sabbatical year makes his work a calling again.
6. Referring to one sabbatical year of his, he said that all the ideas in the following seven years came out from that one year.
7. After the seventh year, i. e. the sabbatical year, farmers can plough field again.
More similar words: sabbatical, sabbatical leave, tropical year, fiscal year, sabbath, financial year, statistical analysis, apocalyptical, school year, analytical, analytically, theoretical yield, critical analysis, psychoanalytical, vertical analysis, analytical balance, analytical geometry, static analysis, practical application, statical, statically, piratical, fanatical, climatical, erratically, thematically, dogmatical, fanatically, climatically, grammatical.