Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||The lion is known by his claws [paws].|
- Similar sentences
- The fox is known by his brush.
- The tree is known by its [his] fruit.
- A man is known by his friends.
- A servant is known by his master's absence.
- A bird is known by its note, and a man by his talk.
- A man is known by the company he keeps.
- Happy is the man who is living by his hobby.
- A person is known by the company he keeps.
- The bird is powered by its own life and by its motivation.
- The soul is healed by being with children.
- A tree is known by its fruit.
- The friend is known in the time of difficulty.
- The head is recognized by the tongue.
- The lion is not so fierce as he is painted.
- Every tree is known by its own fruit.