Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||All truths are not (always) to be told.|
- Similar sentences
- All truth is not always to be told.
- All truths are not to be told.
- Religious people are more likely to be prejudiced, dogmatic and closed-mind, and not all believers ..
- All truth is not to be told at all times.
- If you are truly a gentleman, you do not need to be pretentious.
- Not all people are truly faithful to their beliefs, and many have hypocritically professed what the..
- You do not have to be a genius or highly educated to succeed in life. If you are determined, well-p..
- Not all people are gallant enough to speak for justice, and most of them remain silent on injustice..
- Those who do not learn from their mistakes or failures are less likely to be a success–they have no..
- Woman is not made to be the admiration of all, but the happiness of one.
- All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
- It is not enough to be industrious, so are the ants. What are you industrious about?
- We need enemies to help define ourselves and our lives; they help us to know who we are not or who ..
- Obstacles do not exist to be surrendered to, but only to be broken.
- To the extent math refers to reality, we are not certain; to the extent we are certain, math does n..