Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||Stupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop. Laurell K. Hamilton|
- Similar sentences
- It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for ..
- If you love something so much let it go. If it comes back it was meant to be; if it doesn't it neve..
- I hate to see things done by halves-- If it be right, do it boldly, --if it be wrong, leave it undo..
- Love is a decision, it is a judgment, it is a promise. If love were only a feeling, there would be ..
- It was character that got us out of bed, commitment that moved us into action and discipline that e..
- If there were no bad people, there would be no good lawyers.
- No man was born to be a success or a failure. A man earns his success with ability, knowledge, indu..
- We improve ourselves by victories over ourself. There must be contests, and you must win.
- We improve ourselves by victories over ourselves. There must be contest, and we must win.
- If there were no God, there would be no atheists.
- My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tel..
- There would be nothing to frighten you if you refused to be afraid.
- It is better to be a young June-bug than an old bird of paradise.
- London and Fog! When these two come together, it is time to be a writer!
- Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, the..