Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She doesn't have the ruthlessness required to succeed in business.
2. She had great cunning and ruthlessness.
3. The revolt was suppressed with total ruthlessness.
4. Never underplay the Tory party's ruthlessness towards a limping leader, we were told.
5. He'd schooled himself to ruthlessness, single-mindedly forcing his way through the jungle, hacking at anything in his path.
6. Arantxa Sanchez-Vicario positively demolished her opponents with a ruthlessness reminiscent of Navratilova's great rival of the 1980's, Chris Evert.
7. Even then Hussein was notorious for violence and ruthlessness.
8. He also cultivates an amiable sort of ruthlessness.
9. Adding a bit of ruthlessness has , in just the right amount , been very helpful for me.
10. There can be no appeasement with ruthlessness.
11. Ruthlessness : Deadly Throw will no longer trigger this talent. Only melee finishers will now trigger it.
12. Ruthlessness is the kindness of the wise.
13. So with all the strategy, ruthlessness and brute force, which ant species reigns supreme?
14. The ruthlessness of politics in human history can leave one terror - striken.
15. When his opportunity came to seize the party leadership, he proceeded with characteristic single-mindedness that bordered on ruthlessness.
16. In April 1988, just before A-Day a top dealer set new standards of ruthlessness.
17. Managers talk about the long list of serious reasons to get rid of a stock with a casual professional ruthlessness.
18. He was a man of great energy,(sentencedict.com) ability and ruthlessness.
19. He developed the classic personality of the tycoon: huge ambition combined with enormous charm and total ruthlessness.
20. What rouses its wrath is the belief that Waco revealed the ruthlessness ofthe federal government when liberals are confronted with armed opponents.
21. And it has earned Mr Welch a reputation for arrogance and ruthlessness that he finds embarrassing.
22. He has cash and guns to sustain him, as well as cunning, ruthlessness and do-or-die determination.
23. Virtue means for him a kind of manly self-assertion, audacity, ruthlessness, a reliance on one's own arms and calculated use of cruelty to achieve one's ends.
24. Process effect processing of great war condition, also convex now weapon ages of ruthlessness and heartless.
25. Others speak of utter devotion to work,(sentencedict.com/ruthlessness.html) combined with a degree of ruthlessness.
26. A terrorist faction founded in the Middle East, this group has a reputation for ruthlessness.
27. Faced with a misfiring defensive quartet, Ferguson has already demonstrated his ruthlessness by dispatching Stam to Lazio.
28. Emperor of Rome (37-4) who succeeded his adoptive father, Tiberius. After a severe illness, he displayed the ruthlessness, extravagance, and megalomania that led to his assassination.
29. Damascus, the capital of Syria (Aram), was a divisive force in the ancient world, known for its ruthlessness and treachery.
30. While Tagore praised the industrial civilization emerging in the West, he strongly criticized the selfishness and ruthlessness of chauvinistic nationalism upheld by the West and Japan.
More similar words: faithlessness, ruthless, ruthlessly, carelessness, uselessness, selflessness, restlessness, hopelessness, tactlessness, homelessness, recklessness, powerlessness, limitlessness, relentlessness, weightlessness, thoughtlessness, toothless, faithless, worthless, breathless, truthfulness, blessedness, much less, matchless, quenchless, speechless, speechlessly, callousness, nervousness, seriousness.